- I have attend the Excellence in Written Evidence course by Bond Solon in 2019 and the medicolegal course run by Specialistinfo in 2014.
- I am part of the Birmingham medicolegal society.
- I will respond to all email correspondence with 7 days.
- Depending on the complexity of the case, I aim to deliver a report within 2-4 weeks after interviewing clients or case note review.
- I will look at cases involving both arterial and venous complications was well as management of the diabetic feet. As a practicing vascular and endovascular surgeon I am able to offer expertise in both open and endovascular surgery for arterial problems, diabetic foot complication, amputations as well as varicose veins and deep venous thrombosis.
- To date I have been involved in numerous medicolegal cases and have provided reports for arterial complications following knee replacement and radiological procedures, leg swelling following road traffic accidents, deep vein thrombosis after varicose vein procedures and after workplace accidents, mesenteric ischaemia, complications related to abdominal aortic aneurysm repairs and diabetic foot complications.
- I work with INNEG, Premex, Speed Medical, Lawyers medical agency and other leading agencies.
For enquiries contact my medicolegal secretary Joanne Tandy:
Tel: 0161 823 5455